Sommaire de cette fiche
- 1 Procedure for the mathematics test at the brevet des collèges
- 2 Know how to write and present a copy of the mathematics patent
The college mathematics exam is your first exam
Your attention should be drawn to the fact that mathematics counts as 3 (2 for the written exam and 1 for the academic record).
Procedure for the mathematics test at the brevet des collèges
2. Acquisitions to be evaluated:
The capacities to be evaluated are organized around the following poles:
– Execute and use a calculation, a graph or a geometrical plot.
– interpret a numerical situation graphically or interpret a graphical or geometrical situation numerically.
– apply knowledge and methods to solve simple problems.
3. Nature of the written test:
The test consists of three parts:
The first two parts focus on direct applications of the knowledge and techniques in the program.
Each of them consists of a small number of independent exercises.
For the college series, the first part is numerical, the second part is geometrical.
The third part evaluates the ability to mobilize knowledge to solve a problem.
It is made up of a small number of sequenced questions of progressive difficulty.
4. Scoring: out of 40 points.
- Part 1: out of 12 points .
- Second part: out of 12 points .
- Part 3: out of 12 points .
- Writing and presentation: out of 4 points.
Know how to write and present a copy of the mathematics patent
1. A quick read of the text to start.
It is necessary to know how to manage your time.
You have two hours to deal with 3 parts of equal value (12 points).
You are advised to set aside 35 minutes for each of them, the remaining 15 minutes will be used for reading the text and proofreading your copy, the quality of which will be appreciated (4 points)
Throughout the test, check the time spent according to the scale indicated for each exercise.
2. Usage to be respected :
Spelling mistakes disrupt the reading and annoy the reader.
b. The impersonal form
Avoid the <> or the <> in the newsroom .
3. Three habits to develop
a. Clearly state the assumptions.
b. When writing answers, refer to the assumptions.
c. Indicate in French the properties or theorems used.
4. Four issues to address:
a. Should I copy the questions?
No, don’t waste time copying the questions of the treated exercise since the corrector has the statement .
b. Should we use logical symbols?
Any abuse of logical symbols should be avoided.
The formulas must be integrated into correctly written French sentences.
5. Is it necessary to work in draft form?
It is recommended to make all calculations in draft; to draw the figures or constructions in such a way as to appreciate the space necessary for their realization on the copy.
6. Is it necessary to follow the order of the questions?
If the writing is clear with the copy of the questions, it is not mandatory to follow the order of the questions chronologically.
Questions should be addressed in order of preference.
Hopefully these tips will help you.
The Mathovore team
Cette publication est également disponible en : Français (French) Español (Spanish) العربية (Arabic)
Download and print this document in PDF for free
You have the possibility to download then print this document for free «tips for passing your 2023 math patent.» in PDF format.
Other documents in the category math certificate
- Brevet Maths 2022 in France: subject and answers
- French Polynesia : maths patent 2022 with subject and answers
- Asia and Pacific: maths patent 2022 with subject and answer key
- Brevet Maths 2021 : subject and answer key of the brevet blanc de maths
- Brevet Maths 2021 : white subject for the revision of the DNB
- Brevet Maths 2021 : mock subject to revise the brevet
- Brevet de maths 2022 at foreign centers: subject and answer key
- Brevet de maths 2017 : mock subject
- Brevet de maths 2017 subject 0
- Subject of the patent of maths France 2016
Other forms similar to tips for passing your 2023 math patent..
- 100Brevet des collèges Asia June 27, 2016 Duration: 2 hours Exercise 1 : 4 points This exercise is a multiple choice questionnaire (MCQ). For each line in the table, three answers are proposed, but only one is correct. Any correct answer is worth 1 point. Any inaccurate answer or lack…
Les dernières fiches mises à jour.
Voici les dernières ressources similaires à tips for passing your 2023 math patent. mis à jour sur Mathovore (des cours, exercices, des contrôles et autres), rédigées par notre équipe d'enseignants.
On Mathovore, there is 13 703 879 math lessons and exercises downloaded in PDF.