Subject of the mathematics patent
Exercise 1 : 7 points
This exercise is a multiple choice questionnaire.
For each row in the table, only one statement is correct.
Indicate the question number and copy the correct statement on your copy.
No justification is expected. No points are deducted for incorrect
Exercise 2 : 8 points
In this exercise, we will be interested in the speed of a TGV passing in a station without
How fast (in km/h) did the TGV pass me without stopping?
The result will be rounded to the nearest whole number.
Exercise 3 : 9 points
1) a) Draw a triangle CDE rectangular at D such that CD = 6.8 cm and DE = 3.4 cm.
b) Calculate CE to the nearest tenth of a cm.
2) a) Place the point F on [CD] such that CF = 2 cm.
b) Place the point G on [CE] such that FG = 1 cm.
c) Are the lines (FG) and (DE) parallel?
Exercise 4 : 6 points
Baklava is a traditional pastry in several countries such as Bulgaria or
Morocco. It is a long dessert to prepare, based on puff pastry, honey, and
nuts or pistachios or hazelnuts, depending on the region.
In a non-transparent bag, there are seven baklavas indistinguishable to the touch with
the letters of the word BAKLAVA.
We draw a cake at random from this bag and look at the letter written on the
1) What are the outcomes of this experiment?
2) Determine the following probabilities:
a) The letter drawn is an L
b) The letter drawn is not an A.
3) Enzo buys a bag containing 10 baklavas all indistinguishable to the touch.
This bag contains 2 pistachio baklavas, 4 hazelnut baklavas
and the other baklavas are based on nuts. Enzo picks a cake at random and puts it in the
eats; it is a cake made of nuts. He wants to eat another one.
His friend Laura says that if he now wants to have a new cake, he
will be more likely to pick a nut cake.
Is she right? Justify the answer.
Exercise 5 : 7 points
We consider the following calculation program:
1) Verify that when we choose -2 with this program, we get 13.
2) What number must be chosen at the beginning to obtain -3?
3) Salome runs the following script:
a) What will be the pixie’s answer if she chooses the number 12?
b) What will the pixie’s answer be if she chooses the number -5?
4) The above calculation program can be translated into the literal expression
with representing the chosen number.
Solve the following inequation:
5) Under which condition, concerning the chosen number, is it certain that the answer
of the leprechaun will be “Bravo”?
Exercise 6 : 8 points
Here is a map of two bus lines:
At 6:30 a.m., the two buses of lines 1 and 2 leave from the “Mairie” stop in the
clockwise. Line 1 bus takes 3 minutes between each stop
(including parking time), while the line 2 bus takes 4 minutes. All
both will perform the complete circuit a large number of times . They will just stop
Will the two buses meet at some point during the day at the stop
What is the name of the “City Hall” at the same time? If so, give all the precise times of these meetings.
Find every week new math lessons adapted to your level!
Continue to practice by consulting the
exercises of mathematics 3 ème
You can also find many math videos on our Youtube channel!
Math is easy with us, so count on us!
Cette publication est également disponible en : Français (French) Español (Spanish) العربية (Arabic)
Download and print this document in PDF for free
You have the possibility to download then print this document for free «polynesia 2017 : subject of the mathematics patent» in PDF format.
Other documents in the category math certificate
- Brevet Maths 2022 in France: subject and answers
- French Polynesia : maths patent 2022 with subject and answers
- Asia and Pacific: maths patent 2022 with subject and answer key
- Brevet Maths 2021 : subject and answer key of the brevet blanc de maths
- Brevet Maths 2021 : white subject for the revision of the DNB
- Brevet Maths 2021 : mock subject to revise the brevet
- Brevet de maths 2022 at foreign centers: subject and answer key
- Brevet de maths 2017 : mock subject
- Brevet de maths 2017 subject 0
- Subject of the patent of maths France 2016
Other forms similar to polynesia 2017 : subject of the mathematics patent.
- 96A brevet blanc 2023 in maths with a subject containing numerous exercises to prepare for the brevet des collèges 2023 test. MATHEMATICS PATENT TEST DURATION: 2 hours Exercise 1: In this exercise, we will use the following calculation program: Calculation program: - Choose a number x, - Remove 3 from…
Les dernières fiches mises à jour.
Voici les dernières ressources similaires à polynesia 2017 : subject of the mathematics patent mis à jour sur Mathovore (des cours, exercices, des contrôles et autres), rédigées par notre équipe d'enseignants.
On Mathovore, there is 13 703 978 math lessons and exercises downloaded in PDF.