BREVET of MATHS 2021
Duration of the test: 2 hours
The use of a calculator is allowed
(circular n°99-186 of November 16, 1999)
The use of the dictionary is not allowed.
Exercise 1 (5 points)
This exercise is a multiple choice questionnaire.
For each row in the table, only one statement is correct.
On your copy, indicate the question number and copy the correct statement.
No justification is required.
A chocolate maker has just made 2,622 Easter eggs and 2,530 chocolate fish.
He wants to sell assorted eggs and fish so that :
– all packages have the same composition;
– after packing, there are no eggs or fish left.
1. Can the chocolate maker make 19 packages? Justify.
2. What is the largest number of packages it can make? In this case, what
will be the composition of each package?
Exercise 3 (6 points)
Peio, a young Basque decides to sell ice cream from June 1st to August 31st inclusive in
To sell his ice cream, Peio hesitates between two locations:
– a straw hut on the beach
– a store in the city center.
Using the information below, help Peio choose the most appropriate location for his
the rents of the two proposed locations:
– the straw hut on the beach : 2500 € per month.
-the store in the city center: 60 € per day.
Information 2 : the weather in Hendaye
From June 1st to August 31st included:
– The sun shines 75% of the time
– The rest of the time, the weather is cloudy or rainy.
Information 3: Sales forecast by day according to weather:
Any research lead, even if not completed, will be taken into account in the the evaluation.
Exercise 4 (6 points)
The last bottle of perfume from Chenal has the shape of a SABC pyramid with a triangular base of height [AS] such as :
– ABC is a right-angled triangle and isosceles in A ;
– AB = 7.5 cm and AS = 15 cm.
1. Calculate the volume of the SABC pyramid. (Round to the nearest cm3.)
2. To make its cap SS’MN, the designers cut this pyramid by a plane P parallel to its base and passing through the point S’ such that SS’ = 6 cm.
a) What is the nature of the plane section S’MN obtained?
b) Calculate the length S’N.
3. Calculate the maximum volume of perfume that this bottle can hold by .
Exercise 5 (4 points)
A TV game show offers two tests to candidates:
– For the first test, the candidate faces 5 doors: one
door gives access to the treasure room while the other 4 open
on the consolation room.
– For the second test, the candidate finds himself in a room facing
to 8 envelopes.
In the treasure room :
1 envelope contains €1,000 , 5 envelopes contain €200. The others contain 100 €.
In the consolation room:
5 envelopes contain €100 and the rest are empty.
He has to choose only one envelope and then finds out how much he has won.
1) What is the probability that the candidate will reach the treasure room?
2) A candidate finds himself in the treasure room.
a) Draw a diagram of the situation.
b) What is the probability that he will earn at least 200 €?
3) Another candidate is in the consolation room.
What is the probability that he wins nothing?
Exercise 6 (7 points)
[AB] is a segment of middle O such that AB = 12 cm.
The point C belongs to the circle of center O passing by A. Moreover AC = 6 cm
The angle measures 30°.
1) Construct the figure in full size.
2) Are the following statements true or false? Justify.
a) Triangle ABC is right-angled.
b) The segment [BC] measures 10 cm.
c) The angle measures 60°.
d) The area of triangle ABC is cm².
e) The angle measures 31°.
Exercise 7 (4 points)
Three identical equilateral triangles are cut out of the corners of a triangle
equilateral of side 6 cm. The sum of the perimeters of the three small triangles is equal to
to the perimeter of the remaining gray hexagon.
What is the measure of the side of the small triangles?
Any trace of research, even if not completed, will appear on the copy and will be taken into
taken into account in the marking.
Cette publication est également disponible en : Français (French) Español (Spanish) العربية (Arabic)
Download and print this document in PDF for free
You have the possibility to download then print this document for free «brevet de maths 2021 : mock subject to revise» in PDF format.
Other documents in the category math certificate
- Brevet Maths 2022 in France: subject and answers
- French Polynesia : maths patent 2022 with subject and answers
- Asia and Pacific: maths patent 2022 with subject and answer key
- Brevet Maths 2021 : subject and answer key of the brevet blanc de maths
- Brevet Maths 2021 : white subject for the revision of the DNB
- Brevet Maths 2021 : mock subject to revise the brevet
- Brevet de maths 2022 at foreign centers: subject and answer key
- Brevet de maths 2017 : mock subject
- Brevet de maths 2017 subject 0
- Subject of the patent of maths France 2016
Other forms similar to brevet de maths 2021 : mock subject to revise.
- 100Brevet de maths 2017 with a topic for 3rd graders that covers trigonometry in the right triangle, Thales' theorem, functions and Scratch. WHITE PATENT Mathematics 2 hours The use of calculators and geometry equipment is permitted. Five points are awarded for presentation, writing, and adherence to units and scoring. Exercise…
Les dernières fiches mises à jour.
Voici les dernières ressources similaires à brevet de maths 2021 : mock subject to revise mis à jour sur Mathovore (des cours, exercices, des contrôles et autres), rédigées par notre équipe d'enseignants.
On Mathovore, there is 13 703 963 math lessons and exercises downloaded in PDF.