Associate each program with the corresponding output.
This code appears on the arrow .
What does this sprite do when the program is executed?
What does this program do?
We ran this program and entered the number 45.
What is the content of my list at the end of the execution?
How to complete this program in order to add the entered number to the list only
in case the number is not yet included?
What code should be added to the two sprites so that the Bear1 sprite says hello to the cat
once the latter is near him?
We click on the chat.
After exactly how many seconds will the cat say hello?
The scene features a Ball goblin.
Is it possible to win in this game? Why is this?
What does this program do?
We entered 12 and then 15. The cat announces NAN! Why?
How can the program be improved?
What happens if you click on the balloon once?
What happens if you click on the balloon several times quickly?
Cette publication est également disponible en : Français (French) Español (Spanish) العربية (Arabic)
Download and print this document in PDF for free
You have the possibility to download then print this document for free «scratch : 9th grade math worksheets with answers in PDF» in PDF format.
Other documents in the category Scratch
- Exercises with Scratch with missions to program.
- Algorithm and programming: definitions.
- Scratch : 9th grade math worksheets with answers in PDF
- Scratch : 8th grade math worksheets with answers to download in PDF
- Scratch : 7th grade math worksheets with answers to download in PDF
- The brick breaker made with Scratch
- Scratch: worksheets, activities and online programs and algorithms
Other forms similar to scratch : 9th grade math worksheets with answers in PDF.
- 87Math worksheet in the 8th grade with the scratch software. Students will learn how to create algorithms and use the scratch software by manipulating the different blocks, performing loops and creating variables. These exercises can be completed by all junior high school students. Exercise 1 What does the leprechaun announce…
- 81Scratch is an easy-to-use software and the initiation is fun to make students discover algorithms, video games, dynamic figures and many other things. The algorithm and programming part in middle school math has just been inserted in the new cycle 4 programs (fifth, fourth and third) following the middle school…
Les dernières fiches mises à jour.
Voici les dernières ressources similaires à scratch : 9th grade math worksheets with answers in PDF mis à jour sur Mathovore (des cours, exercices, des contrôles et autres), rédigées par notre équipe d'enseignants.
On Mathovore, there is 13 703 938 math lessons and exercises downloaded in PDF.