1. Reproduce this figure on your paper, respecting the measurements.
2. Show that the lines (BE) and (CF) are parallel.
The lines (BE) and (CF) are perpendicular to the same line (AD) so they are parallel to each other.
A figure has been made and coded:
1. Name the lines perpendicular to (IC).
According to the coding, the lines (AH) and (JC) are perpendicular to (IC).
2. From the figure, some lines appear to be parallel. Which ones?
The lines (AH) and (JC) appear to be parallel.
3. Using a property of the course, justify that these two lines are parallel.
We know that: and (from coding).
If two lines are perpendicular to the same line, then they are parallel.
The lines (AC) and (JC) are parallel
4. Complete using the symbols and .
a) A [IJ] b) I [AJ] c) H [IB) d) J [IA).
Looking at the figures below, complete the sentences using the words provided:
a. The lines (QR) and (FR) form a right angle.
b. The line (LR) is a perpendicular to the line (FQ).
c. The lines (LQ) and (TR) secant .
d. The line (FR) appears to be parallel to the line (LQ).
a. Here is the resulting figure and there are two possibilities for the position of point B.
b. (BL) and (BU) are perpendicular because BLU is a triangle inscribed in a semicircle so it is a right triangle so the angle is a right angle.
1. we obtain a square.
2. we obtain an equilateral triangle.
3. Here is the layout of the beginning of the course which is to be done 7 times .
Show that the lines (d1) and (d2) are parallel.
We know that the lines (d1) and (d2) are perpendicular to the same line (EF)
Property : If two lines are perpendicular to the same line then they are parallel.
You should get the following plots:
Trace and measure these angles using the protractor and geometry materials.
Corrected 6th grade math exercises on straight lines in PDF.
After consulting the answers to this exercise on parallel and perpendicular lines. Then, on construction and demonstration in sixth grade, you can go back to the exercises in sixth grade.
Cette publication est également disponible en : Français (French) Español (Spanish) العربية (Arabic)
Download and print this document in PDF for free
You have the possibility to download then print this document for free «parallel and perpendicular lines: answer key for 6th grade math exercises in PDF.» in PDF format.
Other documents in the category corrected by
- Fractions: answer key to 5th grade math exercises in PDF.
- The literal caclulus : corrected 4th grade math exercises in PDF.
- Answer key for the maths brevet France 2017
- Arithmetic and prime factor decomposition: answer key to 3rd grade math exercises in PDF.
- Scratch: programming exercises in 5th grade.
- Scratch : corrected algorithms and programming exercises in 4th grade in PDF.
- Scratch : correction of the exercises in 3rd grade of programming.
- Answers to the mathematics exam 2021 in France
- Barycenter: answer key to senior math exercises in PDF.
- Integral calculus: answer key to senior math exercises in PDF.
Other forms similar to parallel and perpendicular lines: answer key for 6th grade math exercises in PDF..
- 82The answer key to the 5th grade math exercises on central symmetry. Know how to construct the symmetric of a figure using geometry materials and conduct demonstrations using the properties of central symmetry in fifth grade. Exercise 1: Exercise 2: Exercise 3: Exercise 4: Here is the symmetric of the…
- 81Corrected 6th grade math exercises on the triangle and quadrilaterals with geometric figure constructions. Know how to use geometry equipment (ruler, compass, protractor and square). Exercise 1: 1. 2. Lines (BE) and (CF) are perpendicular to the same line (AD) so they are parallel to each other. Exercise 2: Exercise…
- 79The answer key to the math exercises in 5th grade on the parallelogram. To construct a parallelogram using geometry equipment (ruler, compass, square and protractor). Use the properties to perform demonstrations. Exercise 1: Exercise 2: 1. Construct a parallelogram DOMI such that : DM= 7cm , and . 2. Prove…
Les dernières fiches mises à jour.
Voici les dernières ressources similaires à parallel and perpendicular lines: answer key for 6th grade math exercises in PDF. mis à jour sur Mathovore (des cours, exercices, des contrôles et autres), rédigées par notre équipe d'enseignants.
On Mathovore, there is 13 624 775 math lessons and exercises downloaded in PDF.