WHITE BREVET MATHEMATICS
Session: January 2021
Duration of the test: 2 hours – 40 points including 1 point for the care.
The use of a calculator is allowed.
Exercise n° 1 : 5 points.
This exercise is a multiple choice questionnaire (MCQ).
For each of the five questions, four answers are proposed, only one of them is correct.
For each of the five questions, indicate on the copy the question number and the answer chosen.
Remember that all answers must be justified.
A wrong answer or the absence of an answer does not remove a point.
Exercise n° 2 : 6 points.
- Give the prime factor decomposition of the integers 108 and 225.
- Using the previous prime factor decompositions, make the fraction irreducible.
- Carole wants to make a mosaic on a wall of her house. The surface to be paved is a rectangle of dimensions 108 cm and 225 cm and must be entirely covered by square tiles of the same size without cutting.
Can Carol use 3 cm squares? 6 cm on a side?
4 . What is the maximum size of tile that Carol can lay? How many tiles will she use?
Exercise n°3 : 4 points.
Students stretched two ropes between points A and D, then between points B and C. The two ropes intersect at E.
We know that: EA=7 m, EB = 13 m, EC= 10 m and ED = 9 m.
Are the lines (AC) and (BD) parallel ?
Exercise n° 4 : 7 points.
A family wants to buy a cylindrical above-ground pool for their children, equipped with an electric pump. She plans to use it this summer from June to September inclusive.
It has a budget of 200 €.
Using the following documents, tell us if this family’s budget is sufficient for the purchase of this pool and the operating costs.
Leave any trace of research, even if it is not completed.
Exercise n° 5 : 4 points.
Claude, a carpenter, takes the following measurements in the corner of a wall 1 meter above the floor to build an ABC shelf:
AB = 65 cm; AC = 72 cm and BC = 97 cm
He thinks for a few minutes and ensures that the shelf has a right angle.
Is he right? Justify your answer.
Exercise n° 6 : 3 points.
Here are three figures made with the Scratch software.
Associate each figure with its corresponding program (justify your answers).
Exercise 7: 7 points
We consider the following calculation program:
- Show that if the number chosen at the beginning is 2, then the result obtained is 5.
- What is the result obtained with this program if the number chosen at the beginning is -10 ?
- A student realizes that by calculating double 2 and adding 1, he gets 5, the same result he got in question 1.
He then thinks that the calculation program amounts to calculating double the starting number and adding 1.
Is he right?
- If is the number chosen at the beginning, show that the result of the calculation program is .
What number(s) must be chosen at the start of the calculation program to obtain 17 as the result?
Exercise n° 8 : 3 points.
Here is the course of the cross-country race of the Arthur Rimbaud school schematized by the figure RIMBAUD below:
- Third graders are required to complete four laps of the course. Calculate the total length of their stroke.
- Tery, the winner of the ninth grade boys’ race, completed his race in 10 minutes and 42 seconds.
Calculate its speed in m/s (round the result to the hundredth).
- If Tery maintained his average speed, do you think he could beat champion George Richmond, who won the 15km Foulées du Front de mer race in 55 minutes and 11 seconds?
Cette publication est également disponible en : Français (French) Español (Spanish) العربية (Arabic)
Download and print this document in PDF for free
You have the possibility to download then print this document for free «brevet Maths 2021 : subject and answer key of the brevet blanc de maths» in PDF format.
Other documents in the category math certificate
- Brevet Maths 2022 in France: subject and answers
- French Polynesia : maths patent 2022 with subject and answers
- Asia and Pacific: maths patent 2022 with subject and answer key
- Brevet Maths 2021 : subject and answer key of the brevet blanc de maths
- Brevet Maths 2021 : white subject for the revision of the DNB
- Brevet Maths 2021 : mock subject to revise the brevet
- Brevet de maths 2022 at foreign centers: subject and answer key
- Brevet de maths 2017 : mock subject
- Brevet de maths 2017 subject 0
- Subject of the patent of maths France 2016
Other forms similar to brevet Maths 2021 : subject and answer key of the brevet blanc de maths.
- 98A subject of brevet blanc 2023 in maths containing a MCQ, trigonometry and regular polygons, generalities on functions with exploitation of the curve and calculation of an average speed, literal calculation and application of the theorem of Thales. The use of the calculator is allowed, but any exchange of material…
Les dernières fiches mises à jour.
Voici les dernières ressources similaires à brevet Maths 2021 : subject and answer key of the brevet blanc de maths mis à jour sur Mathovore (des cours, exercices, des contrôles et autres), rédigées par notre équipe d'enseignants.
On Mathovore, there is 13 703 936 math lessons and exercises downloaded in PDF.