The topic of the 2016 North American math patent test.
This subject of the brevet des collèges covers the following concepts:
- statements to be justified;
- statistics and use of the spreadsheet;
- chairlift in a ski resort;
- functions and two rates in a ski resort;
- windsock and Thales’ theorem;
- ski equipment rental.
Brevet de maths 2016 in North America
Cette publication est également disponible en : Français (French) Español (Spanish) العربية (Arabic)
Download and print this document in PDF for free
You have the possibility to download then print this document for free «north America 2016 : subject of the math patent» in PDF format.
Other documents in the category math certificate
- Brevet Maths 2022 in France: subject and answers
- French Polynesia : maths patent 2022 with subject and answers
- Asia and Pacific: maths patent 2022 with subject and answer key
- Brevet Maths 2021 : subject and answer key of the brevet blanc de maths
- Brevet Maths 2021 : white subject for the revision of the DNB
- Brevet Maths 2021 : mock subject to revise the brevet
- Brevet de maths 2022 at foreign centers: subject and answer key
- Brevet de maths 2017 : mock subject
- Brevet de maths 2017 subject 0
- Subject of the patent of maths France 2016
Other forms similar to north America 2016 : subject of the math patent.
- 97Subject of mathematics of the brevet des collèges NEW CALEDONIA December 9, 2016 Duration: 2 hours Calculator allowed Quality of writing, spelling and editing count for 4 points. Exercise 1: Multiple choice questionnaire 5 points This exercise is a multiple choice questionnaire (MCQ). For each question, only one of the…
- 96Brevet de maths France 2016 Exercise 1: (4 points) A company markets electronic components that it manufactures in two factories. During a quality control, 500 components are taken from each plant and examined to determine whether they are "good" or "bad". Results obtained for all 1000 components sampled: 1) If…
Les dernières fiches mises à jour.
Voici les dernières ressources similaires à north America 2016 : subject of the math patent mis à jour sur Mathovore (des cours, exercices, des contrôles et autres), rédigées par notre équipe d'enseignants.
On Mathovore, there is 13 703 974 math lessons and exercises downloaded in PDF.