A 2016 math patent topic that is a blank common assignment to help students review the 2016 college patent in math.
All answers must be justified.
For each question, if the work is not completed, leave a record of the research. a record of the research.
It will be taken into account in the scoring.
Exercise 1: ( 3 points)
In one ski school, there are 2,346 children enrolled and 966 adults for the period March 18-25, 2015.
The instructors would like to have identical groups of adults and children.
All registrants must belong to one group and one group only.
- What is the maximum number of groups they can do? Explain.
- Calculate the number of children and adults in each group.
Exercise 2: (4.5 points)
For her birthday, Vanessa received an archery set.
She shoots an arrow. The trajectory of the tip of this arrow is shown below.
The curve gives the height (in meters) as a function of the horizontal distance (in meters)
covered by the arrow.
1) In this section, answers will be given through graphic readings.
a) From what height is the arrow shot?
b) At what distance from Vanessa does the arrow fall to the ground?
c) Determine the image of by the function f.
d ) Determine the antecedent(s) of 1 by the function f .
2) In this part, answers will be justified by calculations:
The curve above represents the function f defined by f (x) = -0.1×2+0.9x +1.
a) Calculate f (4.5).
b) Can the boom rise to more than 3m in height?
Exercise 3: (3.5 points)
The figure below is drawn freehand. It is not accurate.
Calculate the measure of the angle rounded to the nearest degree.
Are the points E, A and B aligned? Justify your answer.
Exercise 4: (3.5 points)
Joachim must cross a river with a group of friends.
He would like to install a rope so that people who are insecure can hold on.
He wants to know the width of the river at this point (named D) to determine if the rope he has is long enough. To do this he located a tree (named A) on the other side of the river.
He travels 20 meters along the straight bank where he is located and finds a new landmark: a rock (named R).
Then it continues for 12 meters and then moves away from the river, at right angles, until the rock
is aligned with the tree from its observation point (named B).
It covers 15 meters for that. He is then satisfied: he thinks that his 30 meters long rope
is long enough for him to install it between points D and A.
Using the figure, confirm your decision.
The figure is not to scale.
Exercise 5: ( 4 points)
Four statements are made below.
For each, indicate whether it is true or false by justifying the answer.
Exercise 6: (2.5 points)
Valentin invented an exercise subject. It begins as follows:
“ABC is a right triangle such that AB = 4 cm, AC = 8 cm and BC = 7 cm …”
Her classmate Nadia, who is very good at mental arithmetic, immediately interrupts her and says:
“We won’t be able to do your exercise because there is a mistake from the beginning! I don’t even need
to start making the figure.”
Explain how Nadia can be so confident.
Exercise 7: (4 points)
We consider these two calculation programs:
1) a ) Show that if we apply the program A to the number 10, the result is 190.
b) Apply program B to the number 10.
2) A spreadsheet was used to calculate the results of these two programs. Below are the results obtained.
a) What formula was entered in cell C2 and copied down?
b) What conjecture can be made from this table?
c) Prove this conjecture.
Exercise 8: (4 points)
For her comfort, Elise wants to install a triangular shade sail in her garden.
The area of this one must be of 6 m² minimum.
Which of the following three sails would be suitable?
The diagrams below are not to scale.
Cette publication est également disponible en : Français (French) Español (Spanish) العربية (Arabic)
Download and print this document in PDF for free
You have the possibility to download then print this document for free «brevet de maths 2016 : blank subject» in PDF format.
Other documents in the category math certificate
- Brevet Maths 2022 in France: subject and answers
- French Polynesia : maths patent 2022 with subject and answers
- Asia and Pacific: maths patent 2022 with subject and answer key
- Brevet Maths 2021 : subject and answer key of the brevet blanc de maths
- Brevet Maths 2021 : white subject for the revision of the DNB
- Brevet Maths 2021 : mock subject to revise the brevet
- Brevet de maths 2022 at foreign centers: subject and answer key
- Brevet de maths 2017 : mock subject
- Brevet de maths 2017 subject 0
- Subject of the patent of maths France 2016
Other forms similar to brevet de maths 2016 : blank subject.
- 98MATHEMATICS General Series - French Polynesia Length of test: 2 h 00 100 points Exercise 1: (15 points) In this multiple choice questionnaire, for each question, answers are proposed, only one is correct. On the copy, write the question number and copy the correct answer. No justification is expected. Exercise…
- 97A subject of brevet blanc 2023 in maths containing a MCQ, trigonometry and regular polygons, generalities on functions with exploitation of the curve and calculation of an average speed, literal calculation and application of the theorem of Thales. The use of the calculator is allowed, but any exchange of material…
Les dernières fiches mises à jour.
Voici les dernières ressources similaires à brevet de maths 2016 : blank subject mis à jour sur Mathovore (des cours, exercices, des contrôles et autres), rédigées par notre équipe d'enseignants.
On Mathovore, there is 13 703 978 math lessons and exercises downloaded in PDF.