According to the coding in the figure, the equal angles are :
Construction of the trapezoid :
1. Draw [AD] of 6.5 cm.
2. Draw an arc with center A and radius 3.5 cm.
3. Draw an arc with center D and radius 5.6 cm.
4. The two arcs intersect at B.
5. Draw the segment [BC] of 4 cm, parallel to (AD).
Here is the figure of the big bear you need to get:
The answer key to the 6th grade math exercises on angles.
After consulting the answers to these exercises on angles and coding in 6th grade, you can return to the exercises in 6th grade.
Cette publication est également disponible en : Français (French) Español (Spanish) العربية (Arabic)
Download and print this document in PDF for free
You have the possibility to download then print this document for free «angles and construction: answer key to 6th grade math exercises in PDF.» in PDF format.
Other documents in the category corrected by
- Fractions: answer key to 5th grade math exercises in PDF.
- The literal caclulus : corrected 4th grade math exercises in PDF.
- Answer key for the maths brevet France 2017
- Arithmetic and prime factor decomposition: answer key to 3rd grade math exercises in PDF.
- Scratch: programming exercises in 5th grade.
- Scratch : corrected algorithms and programming exercises in 4th grade in PDF.
- Scratch : correction of the exercises in 3rd grade of programming.
- Answers to the mathematics exam 2021 in France
- Barycenter: answer key to senior math exercises in PDF.
- Integral calculus: answer key to senior math exercises in PDF.
Other forms similar to angles and construction: answer key to 6th grade math exercises in PDF..
Les dernières fiches mises à jour.
Voici les dernières ressources similaires à angles and construction: answer key to 6th grade math exercises in PDF. mis à jour sur Mathovore (des cours, exercices, des contrôles et autres), rédigées par notre équipe d'enseignants.
On Mathovore, there is 13 624 776 math lessons and exercises downloaded in PDF.