Solve in the following equations.
In this exercise, we give:
Calculate the exact value of and then of
Hint: for , use the addition formula with and .
In this exercise, we have the following data:
1. Let . Prove that
2. Deduce that :
Use the equality of 1. by taking
and using the data from the statement :
Let’s multiply by the conjugate quantity and use the remarkable identity .
Solve in the equation: sin(2x) = cos(x).
It’s a product equation.
A product of factors is zero if and only if at least one of the factors is zero.
Solve in the following equations:
Hint: make changes of variable and use trigonometric formulas.
For the 1, put X=cosx.
Solve in the equation :
We have to solve :
An obvious root is X = 1.
a = 2
-c=8 so c= -8
c-b=7 so -8-b=7 so b=-8-7=-15
Let’s calculate the value of the discriminant :
The discriminant is positive, there are two distinct real roots.
so we get :
ABC is a triangle with .
1. Prove that .
2. Calculate the exact values of AB and AC .
Use the Al-Kashi formulas and the generalized Pythagorean theorem.
Show that the graphical representation of the function defined on by :
is located between the lines of equation y = – 3 and y = 1 .
All this comes from the fact that and .
Just add up each member.
Show that, for any real :
Let’s use the remarkable identity
Using the addition formulas, calculate the exact value of
Let ABC be any triangle.
In the triangles AEB and BEC rectangles in E ,
by applying the Pythagorean theorem :
so by equality, we deduce that :
In the triangle AEB right-angled at E, using right-angled trigonometry:
Let’s take the equality ( *)
Remark: these are the same demonstrations for the other formulas of Al-Kashi,
which are also called generalized Pythagorean formulas.
Answers to the exercises on trigonometry in 1st grade.
After having consulted the answers to these exercises on trigonometry in 1ère, you can return to the exercises in première.
Cette publication est également disponible en : Français (French) Español (Spanish) العربية (Arabic)
Download and print this document in PDF for free
You have the possibility to download then print this document for free «trigonometry : corrected 1st grade math exercises in PDF.» in PDF format.
Other documents in the category corrected by
- Fractions: answer key to 5th grade math exercises in PDF.
- The literal caclulus : corrected 4th grade math exercises in PDF.
- Answer key for the maths brevet France 2017
- Arithmetic and prime factor decomposition: answer key to 3rd grade math exercises in PDF.
- Scratch: programming exercises in 5th grade.
- Scratch : corrected algorithms and programming exercises in 4th grade in PDF.
- Scratch : correction of the exercises in 3rd grade of programming.
- Answers to the mathematics exam 2021 in France
- Barycenter: answer key to senior math exercises in PDF.
- Integral calculus: answer key to senior math exercises in PDF.
Other forms similar to trigonometry : corrected 1st grade math exercises in PDF..
- 96The answer key to the 4th grade math exercises on fractions. Know how to calculate with addition, subtraction, multiplication, division and solve problems involving fractions. Exercise 1: Exercise 2: Exercise 3: Exercise 4: Exercise 5: Exercise 6: Exercise 7: Exercise 8: 1) What fraction of the money did he…
Les dernières fiches mises à jour.
Voici les dernières ressources similaires à trigonometry : corrected 1st grade math exercises in PDF. mis à jour sur Mathovore (des cours, exercices, des contrôles et autres), rédigées par notre équipe d'enseignants.
On Mathovore, there is 13 703 249 math lessons and exercises downloaded in PDF.