The use of the calculator is allowed, but any exchange of material is prohibited
The exercises are independent and can be done in any order.
This exercise is a multiple choice questionnaire (MCQ). No justification is required. For each question, four answers are proposed, only one is correct.
For each question, write on your copy the question number and the letter A, B, or C chosen.
Here is a regular octagon ABCDEFGH.
1. Show an enlargement of this octagon by inscribing it in a circle of radius 3 cm. No justification is expected for this construction.
2. Prove that the triangle DAH is right-angled.
Calculate the measure of the angle .
Cedric is training for a triathlon bike race.
The curve below shows the distance in kilometers versus the elapsed time in minutes.
For the first three questions, the answers will be given through graphic readings.
No justification is expected on the copy.
1. How far did Cedric travel after 20 minutes?
2. How long did it take Cedric to cover the first 30 km?
3. Cedric’s circuit includes a climb, a descent and two flat portions. Re-
constitute in order the route taken by Cedric.
4. Calculate Cedric’s average speed (expressed in km/h) on the first of the four
parts of the route.
ABCD is a rectangle such that AB = 30 cm and BC = 24 cm.
Four identical squares are colored in gray at the four corners of the rectangle. We delimit
thus a central rectangle that is colored in black.
1. In this question, the four gray squares are all 7 cm on a side. In this case :
a. what is the perimeter of a gray square?
b. what is the perimeter of the black rectangle?
2. In this question, the length of the side of the four gray squares can vary, and we call it x
a. Express the length L and width l of the rectangle as a function of x
b. Calculate the perimeter of the rectangle as a function of x
c. Is it possible that the perimeter of the black rectangle is equal to the sum of the perimeters of the four gray squares?
In the drawing below, points A, B and E are aligned, and C is the middle of [BD].
1. What is the nature of the triangle ABC?
2. Deduce the nature of the triangle BDE.
3. Calculate ED. Round the result to the tenth.
Indicate whether the following statements are true or false.
Reminder: all answers must be justified.
“The average speed of a runner traveling 18 km in one hour is strictly greater than that of a remote-controlled car traveling 5 m per second.”
“For any number x, we have the equality: ”
“The PGCD of 18 and 36 is 9.”
“The duplicate of is .
When choosing a TV screen, computer screen or touch tablet, you can look at:
– its format which is the ratio length of the screen width of the screen
– to its diagonal which is measured in inches. One inch is equal to 2.54 cm.
1. A television screen is 80 cm long and 45 cm wide. Is it a or screen?
2. A screen is sold with the mention ” 15 inches “. We take the following measurements: the length is 30.5 cm and the width is 22.9 cm. Is the “15” label appropriate for this screen?
3. A touch tablet has a screen of diagonal 7 inches and of format , its length being equal to 14,3 cm, calculate its width, rounded to the nearest mm.
Here is a calculation program:
1. Show that if we choose 8 as the starting number, the program gives 12 as the result.
2. For each of the following statements, indicate whether it is true or false.
Remember that answers must be justified.
The program can give a negative result;
if we choose as the starting number, the program gives as the result;
The program gives 0 as the result for exactly two numbers.
1. Without doing any calculations, explain why we can simplify the fraction .
2. Calculate the PGCD of the numbers 258 and 1,204 with the method of your choice by detailing the calculations.
3. Deduct the irreducible fraction equal to .
Students participate in a foot race. Before the test, they were given a plan. It is shown below.
We agree that:
The lines (AE) and (BD) intersect at C.
The lines (AB) and (DE) are parallel.
ABC is a right triangle at A.
Calculate the actual length of the path ABCDE.
If the work is not completed, leave a record of the research anyway. It will be taken into account in the scoring.
Cette publication est également disponible en : Français (French)
Download and print this document in PDF for free
You have the possibility to download then print this document for free «brevet de maths 2023 with the blank subject and its answer key» in PDF format.
Other documents in the category math certificate
- Brevet Maths 2022 in France: subject and answers
- French Polynesia : maths patent 2022 with subject and answers
- Asia and Pacific: maths patent 2022 with subject and answer key
- Brevet Maths 2021 : subject and answer key of the brevet blanc de maths
- Brevet Maths 2021 : white subject for the revision of the DNB
- Brevet Maths 2021 : mock subject to revise the brevet
- Brevet de maths 2022 at foreign centers: subject and answer key
- Brevet de maths 2017 : mock subject
- Brevet de maths 2017 subject 0
- Subject of the patent of maths France 2016
Other forms similar to brevet de maths 2023 with the blank subject and its answer key.
Les dernières fiches mises à jour.
Voici les dernières ressources similaires à brevet de maths 2023 with the blank subject and its answer key mis à jour sur Mathovore (des cours, exercices, des contrôles et autres), rédigées par notre équipe d'enseignants.
On Mathovore, there is 13 703 259 math lessons and exercises downloaded in PDF.